Dad ‘raped daughters, 7 and 8, in front of 10-year-old son’

by dharm
February 22, 2026 · 8:35 PM
Daily Mirror


Civil Police of Paraná (PCPR) have alleged the 46-year-old man repeatedly raped his two young daughters at their home in Paraná, Brazil, and that the abuse was witnessed by his son

A man has been accused of raping his seven and eight-year-old daughters in front of his 10-year-old son.

The man, 46, whose identity has not been disclosed following the allegations, was arrested on Friday in Cascavel, in Paraná, southern Brazil. Civil Police of Paraná (PCPR) have alleged he repeatedly raped the two young girls while they stayed with him at his home between January 2025 and January 2026.

Some of these alleged rapes, police said, were witness by the girls’ older brother – and authorities citing evidence gathered before the trial phase led to the dad being placed in court-ordered pretrial detention.

Local media reported that, during the operation to arrest the alleged abuser, a search and seizure warrant executed at the suspect’s home was used to recover electronic devices. Those will be submitted for forensic analysis, with the man sent to prison, where he remains “at the disposal of the Justice system”.

Ensure our latest headlines always appear at the top of your Google Search by making us a Preferred Source. Click here to activate or add us as your Preferred Source in your Google search settings.

Reports added that the official police investigation has been concluded, and the results will be sent onwards to the Public Prosecutor’s Office.

The allegations against the man come just days after another man of similar age was imprisoned for 29 years after being found guilty of raping his own daughter. The man, 41, was arrested by civil police in rural Guaraqueçaba, also in Paraná, on January 14 during an operation carried out in public.

Bruno Silva Rocha, the local chief of police, said he was sentenced to 29 years and two months behind bars for abusing the girl, whose details have not been disclosed.

He added that police executed an arrest warrant in the town of Potinga, where the man is believed to have lived, and taken onwards to the Antonina Civil Police Station. He was transferred to the Paranaguá Public Jail immediately following his arrest, and he remains there following his conviction earlier this month.

Also on the 14th, another man, aged 23, was arrested on charges of rape of a vulnerable person and dissemination of child pornography.

Police arrested the man and reportedly solved the case “in less than 24 hours after the facts came to light”, local media reported, after the victim’s mum filed a police report. She reportedly went to a police station to complain intimate videos of her daughter, aged 13, were circulating on social media.

Officers reportedly conducted swift investigations and later identified the teen’s ex-boyfriend as a suspect, with the department alleging he released photos and videos of his young victim as a form of revenge.

Police went on to allege that the 23-year-old had confessed, and his mobile phone was seized ahead of being passed along to forensics teams for analysis.

⚠️ Disclaimer: All information provided on MyCabiz is published in good faith for general informational purposes only. MyCabiz does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information and shall not be held liable for any losses arising from its use. Financial markets are subject to risk, and users are advised to consult a SEBI-registered financial advisor prior to making any investment decisions. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future outcomes.

Suggested Topics: